Brian H. Kavoogian
Mr. Kavoogian formed Charles River Realty Investors in 2006. Prior to forming Charles River, Brian was a principal of The Davis Companies, a Boston-based investment and development firm. From 1984 to 2000, Brian was with Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. (HFF), a leading real estate investment banking firm, most recently as a Senior Managing Director and head of the Boston Office.
B.A., Tufts University (1984), Economics
- Chairman and Board Member, NAIOP Massachusetts
- Member and Past Chairman, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member and Past Executive Committee Member, ULI Boston
- Past Director, Massachusetts Development Finance Agency
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Greater Boston YMCA
- Trustee, Tufts University
- Trustee, The Park School
- Overseer, Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service at Tufts University
- Overseer, Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Corporation Member, Partners Healthcare System, Inc.