Brian H. Kavoogian
Mr. Kavoogian formed Charles River Realty Investors in 2006. Prior to forming Charles River, he was a principal of The Davis Companies, a Boston-based investment and development firm. From 1984 to 2000, Mr. Kavoogian was with Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. (HFF), a leading real estate investment banking firm, most recently as a Senior Managing Director and head of the Boston Office.
B.A., Tufts University (1984), Economics
- Director, Massachusetts Development Finance Agency
- Director and Past Chairman, NAIOP Massachusetts
- Member and Vice Chairman, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member and Past Executive Committee Member, ULI Boston
- Director, Heading Home
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Greater Boston YMCA
- Trustee, Tufts University
- Overseer, Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service at Tufts University
- Overseer, Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Corporation Member, Partners Healthcare System, Inc.